What is Trauma Informed Therapy?
What is Trauma Informed Therapy? is question asked by many people. Many people live with trauma for many years under the believe that they have no choice. They need to use strategies to manage it.
Trauma informed therapy traditionally/normally includes:
- Trauma awareness,
- Implementing trauma informed strategies
- Reflective practice
- Skill development.
- Details of traditional approaches
There is another way.
EMI Approach – the latest trauma recovery therapy
People come across EMI almost as a last resort or they have been recommended.
The EMI approach is designed to clear one neural pathway at a time of disturbances and trauma so that the transition is a natural flow into a better way of feeling and being. EMI resolves and releases disrupted or over active trauma ‘fight and flight’ responses.
EMI locates and resolves the roots of human emotional and psychological disturbances, so that people can be free to live a fuller life. As the name suggests, EMI is a fusion of psychotherapy within a trance state, via neural pathways for accurate and fast resolutions. This is a replicable approach with a structured designed for safety and efficiency.
EMI philosophy takes into account the human requirements for love, connection, safety, justice, dignity and autonomy as a foundation for wellbeing, knowing that their absence often leads to Dis-ease.
In addition, EMI has a definition of trauma as a basis for many common human disturbances. The modality facilitates the resolution of depression, anxiety, panic attacks, recovery of sexual abuse, trauma and the underlying dynamics of addiction in 3-5 sessions for most, excluding the more extreme diagnoses on the DSM5.
EMI Trauma Informed Therapy
EMI is trauma informed therapy but more than that it helps to resolve the trauma causing the trauma and allow you live a fuller life without trauma. So it is trauma informed and trauma resolution.
With Yildiz Trauma Informed therapy goes several steps further.
Trauma Informed Therapy Working With Adults with Emotional Mind Integration (EMI) is advanced Hypnosis and combined with a new psychotherapy (neuro-trance-psychotherapy) that quickly:
In this approach we have several points of difference:
- Locates the core of an issue and relevant healing pathway
- Sensitively collaborates with the mind and body of the client to source their best solutions
- Releases disturbed emotions
- Releases trauma form the mind and body
- Completes with integration within each session
- Does not re-traumatise the client
- This form of therapy can help you if you are unable to cope with the trauma you experienced, or if it’s affecting your ability to function
- All of this creates a healthy space for neurons to reformat themselves in a healthier reset
- Deep issues are cleared with Trauma informed Emotional Mind Integration within 3-5 sessions.
- Management Strategies are not required
- While the process is well defined it is able to be adapted to a wide range of personality types and issues as it is client centred and client focused.
You don’t need to manage your trauma anymore – EMI helps you to resolve it! So that you can be free and live your life to the full.
About the Author
Yildiz Sethi Master Counselling, B.Ed. is the founder of Emotional Mind Integration.
Yildiz offers Trauma Informed Therapy Training with positive advancements – see the link below.