Level 1 Emotional Mind Integration practitioner training
Work at your own pace and be present for the live online component.
Recovery from trauma, depression, anxiety and sexual abuse.
Emotional Mind Integration training brochure download
EMI training brochure PDF
Emotional Mind Integration practitioner
50 hours of professional development
Level 2 Deepening
Those who have done level 1 Emotional Mind Integration level 1 with me may do level 2 at a much reduced fee.
Details of EMI composite online training
What is included in EMI training?
EMI Online Composite Training
The training provides you with the knowledge and skills to facilitate self-healing for a wide range of issues from coaching to personal development to mental health and trauma recovery.
This training is created to allow you to start your study NOW at your own pace and be ready for the live componentas your final task in this course. Chaeck the current date of the onlive component at the bottom of the page.
The training consists of online learning with:
- Training with the founder
- Receive the course book Rapid Core Healing.
- 8 recorded webinars so you can work at your own pace with PDF download information.
- Course book Rapid Core Healing.
- Tasks, study, Reading.
- Delivery of the course is through Lecture, Power point, Group discussion, exercises, demonstrations, group practice
- Online experiential Live zoom component 3.5 day, 9-4pm where you will experience the process first hand and also practice within the training.
If you are already a practitioner you may add Family Constellations to your existing indemnity insurance.
If you are a new practitioner you may do the short online Code of Conduct Module for Healthcare Workers.This is included in the fee you have paid. Then you may purchase your indemnity insurance and start working.
Once you have completion and insurance you may be listed on our website under Trained by US HERE
Supervision/mentoring with Yildiz is available after completion which may be claimed as a business expense on your tax return.
50 hours of Professional Development