Does what you are doing with clients feel stale, clunky and ineffective?
Are you frustrated about not being able to help more complex clients make powerful long-lasting changes faster and more efficiently?
Would you like to find a way of working that is creative and uplifting for you and also powerfully beneficial for your clients?
Do you already suspect that further formal study is unlikely to provide you with the practical and theoretical cutting-edge knowledge you need to work with people in a more productive way?
Is the idea of traditional higher education in the fields of mental health including, the style of education and costs in time and money holding you back from going further?
Consider a process that is able to locate the core of an issue or trauma largely through body-based processes, facilitate a healing pathway of resolution and integrate the solution within the person and within one session. Clearing one neural pathway at a time through the process. This is EMI Emotional Mind Integration.
With EMI training you will learn a modality that:
- Works to resolve suffering and enable positive change.
- Is succinct and structured, streamlined and elegant and relatively simple to use
- Is a fusion of the essential aspects of what works in psychotherapy and hypnotherapy with the latest advances in mind-science in a unique modality that enables change and recovery.
- Is an integration of the most pertinent knowledge and skills from the past with the latest in neuroscience.
- Is so effective that more than 90% of the public require only 3-5 sessions of EMI for deep and long lasting positive change (excluding more serious DSMV mental health conditions).
EMI is a course for people who help people.
Mental health practitioners, counsellors, psychotherapists, alternative medicine practitioners and coaches.
EMI Training Offers many benefits
In Becoming an EMI practitioner you gain training;
- In recovery of Trauma
- In recovery of sexual abuse
- In a unique neuro-trance qualification that is perfect for the twenty first century
- In the treatment of depression, anxiety, panic, relationships and the underlying dynamics of addiction and resolving sabotage patterns, inner conflicts, self esteem and much more.
- In a legitimate qualification with a competent and authentic educatorEMI training costs only a fraction of the time and money involved in formal higher education.
- If you are not a member of a professional organisation you may join IICT for professional insurance for your practice.
- If you are a mental health professional EMI training provides you with recognised professional development
The EMI course is a 6 day face-to-face course.